Join our team
Come grow your career with the GMSP team … we have several open positions to help us meet customer demand
$16/hr Entry Level Wage!
Your "Art" is Our Business
At GMSP®, every day, your work, your art,
is what makes our business thrive.
We respect the time you spend creating
the best possible products for our customers
and our success is proof of your dedication.
$16/hr Entry Level Wage!
Shift premium pay for night & weekend work.
90-day reviews with a potential pay increase.
Voluntary overtime opportunities. Sign-on Bonus – up to $1,500.
Perfect Attendance Bonuses. Referral Bonus – up to $1,500.
Entry level & skilled manufacturing positions
“My favorite part about working at GMSP®
is my team. I believe in showing my team
the respect they deserve.”
“Working with fun people and
driving big toys is my favorite part
of working at GMSP®.”
“I love being part of positive change
and growth in all aspects of business
“Helping others is part of what I like best
about GMSP®. I have plenty of patience
and we all need that sometimes.”
Join Our Team
We offer a full competitive benefits package:
- Starting pay:
- Entry-level positions – $14.00/hour
- Experienced Operators – $16.50 to $18.50/hour
- Shift premium pay for night and weekend work
- 90-day reviews with a potential pay increase
- Voluntary overtime opportunities
- Sign-on Bonus – up to $1,500
- Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- Referral Bonus – up to $1,500
- Annual reviews with performance-based merit increase
- Insurance benefits start 1st of the month following 30-days of employment
- The company provides and pays 100% of the cost for:
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Employees may elect:
- National medical and prescription drug coverage provided through United Healthcare. Employees have two options to choose from – a more traditional, co-pay style PPO plan or a high-deductible health plan. Employees may add their legally married spouse (if their spouse doesn’t have their own employer coverage) and dependent children to their policy
- Dental insurance with orthodontic coverage available to employees, spouses, and children to age 26
- Vision insurance with access to a national network of providers and discounts on Lasik eye surgery
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with a company contribution
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). These accounts give employees the opportunity to pay for non-reimbursable health care and dependent Care expenses using pre-tax dollars
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Additional Life Insurance for the employee, spouse, and children
- Employees are immediately eligible to contribute and receive matching company contributions
- The Company matches up to 3.5% of a participant’s contribution on a per pay basis
- Employees are 100% vested following 3 years of service
- Enrollment is automatic – so there are no forms to complete
- A mix of investment options are available and selecting investments can be simple with access to Target Date Funds and other tools provided by our 401k vendors
- Employees can schedule 1:1 consultations with a Plan Advisor who will help identify the best investment strategy for you based on your personal financial situation
- 80 hours of vacation from year 1 – year 4, plus 2 sick days
- 10 – 12 paid holidays per year
- Bereavement and Jury Duty Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Success Coaching – provided by our in-house, trained wellness expert
- Resilience Calls – two live 10-minute calls per week that offer a variety of guided tools to support employees’ mood, mindset, and health
- Funeral Planning & Concierge Service
- Travel Assistance
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Safety Glasses Reimbursement
- Safety Footwear Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year of service – up to $3,000 for an undergraduate degree and $5,250 for graduate degree programs
- Team participation in non-profit events
- Service awards for work anniversary milestones
- Employee of the month recognition and rewards program
- Employee holiday celebrations
Continuous Operation (COP)
2 shift on, 2 shift off, 3 shifts on (2-2-3): 6 am – 6 pm, 6 pm – 6 am. You only work half the year! Blue or Yellow Shifts available.
Click the link to check out job opportunities today!
To see the list of current openings and apply, please click on the link Job Openings above/below.
Please make sure to provide work history or attach a resume.